🥳 Happy New Year 2022 🥳
May we be able to organise & attend lots of tournaments this year!
During the holidays I found the time to update & implement new features for SwissSmash.
One of the biggest improvements are the canton icons on the tournaments.
TOs: Make sure to add a canton (or a valid location) when creating your tournaments (also working for imported smash.gg tournaments)!
Please let me know if you find bugs or have some great ideas to improve the site.
- Bundle update (security stuff)
- New feature: copy-gamer-tag button (especially useful for casters & TOs)
- New feature: Canton icons on tournaments -> Visible in the calendar, specific tournaments & next tournaments
- Bugfix: Fullscreen/iframe calendar
- New feature for TOs: Players can now be warned (simple warnings counter) when manually removed from a tournament
- Updated the results web crawler link: https://braacket.com/league/SSBUCHPRs/tournament?rows=200
- Player view: Added a discord name tooltip
- Improved character name capitalizations
- Implemented the new discord logo
- Improved & updated the welcome screen
- SEO improvments
- Added the dutch ruleset in the infos
- Updated top players 2021 (not final yet)
- Use flag images for the language selection
- When logged in: Show main_char1 instead of account_circle
- Added media queries for the banner to improve the tablet & mobile view
- Player view: Order joined tournaments by date
- Navigation: Moved Videos into the Players dropdown
- Navigation: Renamed 'Individuals' into 'List' in the Players dropdown
- Added a contact form within the Infos screen
- Improved the tournaments list. It now shows the whole location or city instead of the fee
- Renamed 'S1&2/22' to just 2022 in the tournaments list
Big thanks to TaDavidID for the great inputs 👏
Created at: 01.01.22 (00:34)
Created by: Yomi