Here you'll find some general information concerning the SwissSmash scene
Power Ranking (PR)
A tournament will be considered an official SwissSmash tournament and will count to the PR when the following requirements will be met:
- Announced at least 2 weeks before on swisssmash.ch and on the Swiss Smash Discord tournaments channel
- A minimum of 16 attendees
- Reasonable seeding
- Enough lagless setups with decent sitting opportunities
- Must be held on a weekend and with reasonable start and end times
- Weeklies do not count to the PR
Here you'll find some information concerning the SwissSmash Tournament Manager
Ranking system (not final yet)
Regardless of the number of participants per tournament, the players rank at the end of a tournament decides the amount of points he or she receives.
The initial seeding is done by providing the Challonge Tournament Manager a player list sorted by skill
(player_skill = points/participations + wins/(wins+losses)*100 + self_assessment/5 + tournament_experience/10).
The final seeding is done manually by a TO or his/her representatives.
Are you organising tournaments yourself and would like to use the SwissSmash Tournament Manager? Just let me know via email.